REGISTERED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Are you an RVT with high level communication, anesthesia, computer, surgical, and medical skills? Do you still have FIRE in your belly for VETERINARY care… but feel jaded and unfairly ground down? Do you feel that your purpose and mission been hijacked?
We are a rapidly growing NEW START-UP animal hospital and a disruptor in the
veterinary industry because of our vision, mission, and core fundamentals – spelled out
on our website!
We believe in state-of-the-art facilities and equipment combined with an old-school
WANT to be part of an opportunity creating a HEALTHY employment CULTURE, with a
brand culture similar to Apple and Starbucks?
A CULTURE that serves your love and thirst for knowledge and advancement in your
career. Get paid to eat! Get paid to rest! Get paid to sleep! Why?
Because a team who is rested and happy cares more and performs more efficiently and
Work with the latest and best veterinary technology to create higher efficiencies, values,
and client satisfaction.
Help create a system that builds happy and peaceful client and staff relationships
because it’s a more rewarding approach.
Be part of a brand culture where communication and, above all else, ‘what is best’ for the
PATIENT comes first!
Your RVT role and responsibilities:
-You know this already as a high caliber and progressive RVT.
– Registered with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians.
– Your core values are HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and COMPASSION – these are skills you
are born with. We are into building long and sustainable relationships within our team
– Above-average market-related salary linked to skills and performance – full time or contract locum.
– Your CE is our ‘bread’ and ‘butter’, so we will PAY good money for this.
– PAID OAVT dues.
– Premium branded uniforms with ‘Merrell’ Shoes – because we care how you feel.
– Two weeks paid vacation and one-week unpaid vacation.
– Health and medical coverage is standard – because we want you to be healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
– Usually between 8-12 hours. NO marathon shifts.
– 25 to 37 hours per week on average.
Start Date: The sooner the better!